Saturday, October 22, 2011

Salt City with Adorn and Whiskey Tango!

Well it has been a BANG up fall with Whiskey Tango gigs lined up all the way fro Brooklyn to Hector, NY! KMS California released its new line with  fabulous kick off launch party in Rochester, NY. Autumn brides tie the knot in the Finger Lakes in our last few warm and sunny days. Adorn hair wear and WTS just wrapped an amazingly fun afternoon in Syracuse at the Salt City Craft Market, complete with plenty of shenanigans :)

Things I LOVE right now.....
The light of my life :) My lovely and amazing Whiskey Tango Girls
Showing of Adorn hair wear with the two most lovely ladies I know <3 at Salt City Craft Market 

 So inspired after another amazing adventure with my WTS gals looking forward to getting back in the studio to craft up some birdcage veils and fascinators....they were such a hot item along with feather hair extensions....which you KNOW Im in love with


My new obsession....designing mini top hats. I just want a party with everyone I LOVE in attendance wearing these amazing little hats 
 Midnite feather headress projects 
" I don't quite feel like a sunny day....." 
Tempest Storm
Your homework is to rent behind the Burly Q an amazing showcase of Burlesque in America complete with later in life interviews of these wild gals. 
HUGE FAN!!! 
Abby and I sipping wine and mingling at KMS launch party in Rochester
I have to thank my lucky stars for being able to play dress up and goof off every single day of my life an get paid for doing what I love! 
I am truly blessed! 

 
Rocking the crepe paper hulu skirts at 7 
 
and in tiaras at 29!
Somethings wont ever change!!! 
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment