Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Trend Alert! bleached out eyebrows

Let's talk about eyebrows for a moment here. Not only are they your entire expression but also they have the ability to create depth and entirely top off or change your hair style and look. I have always been a fan of eyebrow contouring and styling and sadly I see it often get left out of a consultation behind the chair. I have had may clients that I have taken that extra moment to show them how to accentuate and create the illusion of a full dark brow. I have yet to bleach them completely out, but I am so very tempted. Yes, the platinum blonde brow, love it or hate it this severe look is back. After great anticipation of the film, A Girl With A Dragon Tattoo, I am left speechless by her fantastic styling. I applaud Danilo for his stunning versatile cut including the removal of her brows. I have always been a fan of eccentric punk rock hair.....but this styling is as punk rock as it is chic, modern and individualistic.
Amazing work.
Here are a few of my favorite bleached out brows-beware this look isn't for everyone! Love it or leave it, you know I love my styling severe. 










This look may not be for all of you but the message here is don't leave those brows bare! Enhance them and show off those gorgeous blinkers in whatever way suits your fancy. Ask your makeup girl or stylist next time you are in the chair not only what she can do for your hair but your brows too!


No comments:

Post a Comment