Saturday, January 28, 2012

Vintage Styling & Creative Cuts & Color

I have been fortunate enough to work with an incredible Filmer and director Becky Lane. In December I was asked to be featured in the film "The Chanticleer." In addition to being a featured talent in the short, I was asked to do the styling. Imagine Mad Men meets the L-Word meets Friends meets early 60's hair and makeup. I have included all of the incredible photos taken from behind the scenes.









Photos of the Chanticleer by
Michael Grace-Martin


I don't wanna say too much....yet...but I was recently contacted by a very well known publication for an interview!!!!!! I will let you all know more.....once I can spill. Below is one of the profile photos for the interview ;)


Photo by Toby Girard


and yes, I bleached out my brows.
I get a varied reaction from "wow, your eyebrow are blonde" to "I really don't know how I feel about that " to "where did your eyebrows go!!" to " I LOVE THAT!!!!"
It was not easy to achieve but I do love the supernatural effect. It's an edgy, mysterious, blank look that I am just loving with my asymmetrical dark hair.  

Recent salon work







Elumen creative color and cuts.

I'm lucky to have such a trusting and wonderful clientele.
<3
xoxo
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment