Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dun dun dun dun- Wedding Season is almost here

At the salon I am already getting my 2012 brides calling for makeup and hair trials. Bridal season is swiftly approaching! For those of you tying the knot this will serve as some inspiration.
The one thing I tell all my brides is that there is NO cookie cutter wedding anymore.
We have entered an age where the bridal boutique nightmares of years past are becoming extinct. It truly is about making it YOUR unique day.
 Blushing brides heed this message; if you are classic, nerdy, love rhinestones or raw silk it is the bridal season of doing it your way.

 The trend is unique and custom, quaint and handmade, sweet and cherished. Just like it should.
Here are some of my recent favorite couples that dare to walk down the isle in their own fashion.

If you haven't yet checked out Rock and Roll Bride you must.




















<3




No comments:

Post a Comment